Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sold my first copy of "Ticker" while still in "Publishing" mode!

Hell everyone. My name is Michael Drake.
I am the author of "Ticker."

This was going to be my "Hello World" first post. I didn't plan on reporting anything beyond a formal introduction and announcement of my new novella "Ticker."

Then this happened.

I submitted my book two days ago. I went into publishing mode yesterday afternoon. I didn't even have this blog up or any posts on Kindleboards. So I thought it would take about a week before getting my first sale.

Well, sale #1 happened sometime between late last night and early this morning.

Yes, I woke up at 6 AM. And made checked my "Sales report" expecting nothing.
And there it was.

1 sale.

I have no idea who purchased it or how they even found it. But I am grateful and it is giving me the juice to keep going.
Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment